Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 13, 2015

Blue and Gold Ornaments

Welcome back! Are you ready for another Christmas card idea? Today's card features


 The bulbs are heat embossed in gold on vellum to give them a bit of that translucent look that real Christmas ornaments would have. Then I colored in parts of them with Distress markers and even a bit of gold Stickles to the bottom one with the stars. Then I glued them on top of cream cardstock before cutting them out. I poked holes through the tops so that I could hang them, using gold thread for the strings, as well as the sewing around the border. Then I stuck them down with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is gold embossed as well. 
Thanks for stopping by today friends, and I hope that I've inspired your Christmas creations! 
Remember to come play along in our Current Challenge, as well as link up in the Customer Gallery.



4 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful ornaments, love the embossing and how they're popped up!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO elegant, Emily! I LOVE the color combo! And your layout is fabulous, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lorie said...

Oh wow! That card is just lovely! Love the ornaments!

Patti J said...

Emily, this is truly elegant! Beautifully done, dear friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...