Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Someone Special

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a card with you using the Painter's Tape Technique I shared last year!!!

I love this fun and simple technique!!
I used the fun F358 Growing Tall Flowers stamp along with the A109 For Someone Special sentiment!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

I want to quickly thank GI for the amazing time I have had designing here!  LOVE all the stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


3 comments :

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, Kendra! Thanks for all the inspiration you've shared here at GI, and best wishes in your future endeavors!

Mynn xx said...

So soft and pretty, Kendra! LOVE these colors with this fun image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...