Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Princess Shaker

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a fun shaker card with you!

It's been a fun week on the blog sharing Birthday Projects for Kid's with a Twist!
I decided it would be fun to create a shaker card!!

I used the adorable F402 Princess Molly stamp for my main image!!

Above the image, I used the B240 Sweet Happy Birthday sentiment!
And below the image I used the fun B192 Princess!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is so precious, Kendra! LOVE the fun shaker filling and ALL THAT PINK! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO pretty! Love the colors you used, and what little Princess wouldn't LOVE a cute shaker card? Great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...