Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fanciful Friday

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Happy Friday! Its Ellen from In a World of Craft here. Let’s start the day with a card using two new stamps from Great Impressions!



I don’t know about you, but I fell in love with these two sweeties! And, the sentiment just made me giggle! Want more details? Please stop by my blog to read more!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Love these stamps, Ellen, and oh my goodness - your card is adorable! Beautiful coloring, fun layout design, just a delightful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Mynn xx said...

Your coloring is SO AMAZING, Ellen! I adore the fun layout, colors, and texture, too! Fabulous card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...