Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pretty Tulips with Kendra

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a pretty card!!

I love my tulips in spring!!
The H253 Parrot Tulips reminds me of all my lovely tulips!

Such a pretty image to color!
I also really like the font used for the pretty E367 Swirly Happy Birthday sentiment.

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Kendra, this is stunning! Love it :-)

Mynn xx said...

Kendra, WOW. This is SO amazing! Your coloring is just stunning, and the clean design is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...