Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello

Hi there! Today I have a light springy card to share with you.


I used the pretty new F358 Growing Tall Flowers and the cute little A94 Chick for my little scene. I colored the flowers and chick with Copic markers. I die cut some clouds, dry embossed them and stamped my sentiment B151 A Little Hello in the sky.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

Joan V said...

Eeek, this is so darling. What a happy card. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...