Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi there!
Happy Saturday to you all.

It's my turn to post on the Great Impressions Blog, and I thought I'd
share a publication reject today!

I used Great Impressions Bunny Front E783Bunny Back E784, and Cursive Happy Easter C430.



I hope you like this sweet card - it's one of my favorites!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (HERE!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (Here)

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Thanks for stopping by - see you next Saturday with a fun creation!

Hugs,

3 comments :

jonim52 said...

That is so so cute! Love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

This bunny has always been a favorite!!!

Mynn xx said...

Ok, Patti, this is ridiculously darling! LOVE the fun patterned paper borders, and that bunny is just FABULOUS!!! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...