Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 2, 2015

Easter Daffodils


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a card using some of our newest designs. I hope you like it!  Take a gander...


Since Easter is earlier in April this year, I decided to start my cards earlier as well!  This card was started with me stamping J115 Elegant Daffodils onto some white card.  I colored it in with Sakura glitter gel pens for some shine.  I then stamped part of B245 Wishing You A Happy Easter Sm. in the bottom of he panel.  I added some paper piercing and enamel dots for added texture.


I kept it super simple to draw the eye to the image.  I love the clean feel and the spring colors!  What do you think?  I hope you leave me a comment below and let me know!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with more Easter goodness using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mynn! Those sweet enamel dots are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...