Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Inspiration Saturday with Ellen

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! This is Ellen from In a World of Craft with more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! Today is the fourth Saturday and our GI monthly challenge is in full swing, so you still have time to join in!  Today, I thought I would try to trigger your Christmas spirit with a little more Christmas cheer!

 



Please stop by my blog for details and leave a little love!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.



Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?



If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

My Blog: In a World of Craft

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Ellen, this is gorgeous! I love the different patterns....this is one of this cards I want to reach out and touch! Thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

Lovely, Ellen! LOVE the POP of red! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...